These are available with different numbers of detection zones, i.e., 18 and 33 zones, the greater number of detection’s zones the more accurate the location of metallic object on the person can be determined, saving operator time. Walk-through metal detectors typically use pulse induction (PI) technology. … When a piece of metal passes through the magnetic field, a reflected magnetic field is created. This magnetic field then reacts with the receiver coil, which, in turn, triggers the alarm system.They are used to ensure people entry is safe and secure or to deter theft of metallic spare parts and objects, harmful object like guns, knives e.t.c used in public places, schools, Office, Hospital and airports.
Hand-held Metal Detectors
ZK-D180 is the ZKTeco self-developed compact size hand held metal detector featured with a detection
indicator right in the middle of its main body detecting the sizes of detected objects and visualizing in
different color (Green to Red), a perfect tool for speeding up security process. The controllable sound and
vibration effect is another highlight, security guard can identify the potential dangerous quietly.
• Portable metal detector, convenient to take.
• It can be recharged. It needs 4-6 hours for charging. (standard 9V battery ,the charger and rechargeable battery are ordered additional)
• The alarm terms is sound and light alarm simultaneously, or vibration and light alarm simultaneously. You can choose the operate terms optionally.
• When the low sensitivity on-off is pressed, the metal detector will only alarm when it finds big metal object
• Ni-MH Battery and DC charge cable (for option)